CITY OF APALACHICOLA, FLORIDA
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2015 – 6:00 PM
COMMUNITY CENTER @ BATTERY PARK
#1 BAY AVENUE, APALACHICOLA, FLORIDA
You are welcome to speak or comment on any matter under consideration by the Apalachicola Board of City Commissioners when recognized to do so by the Mayor. Once recognized please rise to the podium, state your name for the record and adhere to the three minute time limit.
I. SPECIAL MEETING
1. Building Official/Inspector Services
2. Use of Library Trust Funds for Library Construction
3. Board Action to Remove a Housing Authority Board Member as Requested by
the Members of the Apalachicola Housing Authority
4. Scipio Creek Operations Discussion
5. Discussion and Board Action on Expenditure of BP Settlement Money Toward
Any person who desires to appeal any decision at this meeting will need a record of the proceeding and for this purpose, may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceeding is made which includes testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is based. Persons with disabilities needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the City Clerk’s Office 48 hours in advance of the meeting.