Monday, November 3, 2014

Help The City of Apalachicola Help You, its Citizens!

Wilbur L. Bellew
As Code Enforcement Officer for the City of Apalachicola, I would like to ask for your help. One of my job duties is to work toward the betterment of our community - to make it as safe and as clean as possible for you, its citizens.  

City Ordinance No. 93-1, Division 2 (Property Maintenance Regulations) Sections 1-8, addresses compliance guidelines to cover issues like overgrown brush, large piles of yard debris, rubbish, trash, construction debris, dismantled or derelict vehicles, junk, scrap metals and abandoned houses.  

In my travels around the community I have found that we all need to make an extra effort to clean up and make our town safe for our kids, citizens and visitors of Apalachicola.  Most violations occur when property owners don’t realize that they have violated local codes or ordinances. I am asking for help from you, citizens of Apalachicola, to improve our City by cleaning up your property and the city right-of-ways adjacent to your property. 

So please HELP THE CITY HELP YOU and this will also reach everyone’s goal to improve Property Values, Safety, Health, the Environment and the General Well-being of the Public. 

For more information regarding these matters you can visit me at City Hall, 1 Avenue E, email me at wlbellew@cityofapalachicola.com or give me a call at 850-653-1522 Ext. 208/cell 850-323-0579 Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm.

Thanks to all,
Wilbur L. Bellew
Code Enforcement Officer
City of Apalachicola

No comments:

Post a Comment