FREE Online Trainings on How to Access and Use U.S. Census Statistics
What: The U.S. Census Bureau will conduct a series of free data access webinars to all interested data users. Attendees will learn how to access demographic, socioeconomic, housing and business data from the decennial census, American Community Survey, Local Employment Dynamics, economic programs and more.
When: June 1 – Aug. 31, 2016
To learn about and register for our webinars, visit census.gov.
Additional webinars will be added to the schedule on June 10.
This webinar serieswill offer a variety of thematic sessions usingdata tools such as American FactFinder, QuickFacts, DataFerrett, Census Explorer, Local Employment Dynamics, Business Dynamics Statistics, Voting Hot Reports, etc. All sessions are conducted by a representative from the Census Bureau and will last between 30 minutes to two hours. If you are not familiar with the American FactFinder tool, we recommend that you attend an introduction to American FactFinder or the Quick Data Reports webinar prior to participating in other sessions.
Important to Know:
- Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A waitlist is available for all sessions.
- Most webinars will not be recorded in order to reduce the risk of technical issues.
- We recommend that you test your computer at least 30 minutes before your first webinar to ensure that you have the appropriate software installed.
- Audio is provided via conference call.
- Materials will be sent to participants before or after each webinar.
- Feel free to reach out directly to your training instructor.