Chipley - Drivers are reminded to practice caution while traveling in and around the work zones in Northwest Florida Sunday, Nov. 13 through Saturday, Nov. 19.
- Bridge repair work is underway on State Road (S.R.) 65 over Cash Creek Bridge. All work is being performed under the structure, drivers are reminded to use caution driving through the work zone.
- Following a routine safety inspection, Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) engineers have recommend closure of the Pine Log Road Bridge over Pine Log Creek and Gully Branch Road Bridge over New River in Tate’s Hell State Forest.
- Construction is complete on S.R. 12 from Yon Creek Bridge to west of U.S. 90, expect minor lane closures along the corridor.
- I-10 resurfacing from Mile Marker (MM) 225 to MM 236. Day time lane closures are taking place from the Madison County line to U.S. 19.
- I-10 resurfacing from MM 216 to MM 220. Construction activities are taking place along the corridor. Lane closures will remain in effect from Sunday, Nov. 13 through Friday, Nov. 17 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- I-10 Westbound Rest Area near MM 233 – Rest area closed for renovations.
- Nighttime work on S.R. 20 (Apalachee Parkway) from Monroe Street to Capital Circle NE from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., Sunday, Nov. 13 to Friday, Nov. 18 from Monroe Street to Magnolia Drive and from Blair Stone Road to Capital Circle NE. Workers are paving, installing sidewalk and repairing curb and gutter repairs along the project corridor.
- Work to resurface and add paved shoulders on S.R. 263 (Capital Circle SW) from west of S.R. 61 (U.S. 319) to north of C.R. 2203 (Springhill Road) is underway. Drivers will encounter east and westbound lane closures Monday, Nov. 6 to Thursday, Nov. 17 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Sidewalk repair work will take place on Capital Circle SE from Apalachee Parkway Tram Road, Sunday, Nov. 13 through Thursday, Nov. 17 and Sun. Nov. 20 through Tuesday, Nov. 22. Lane closures will remain in effect from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Utilities workers will erect a new utility pole on S.R. 155 (Meridian Road) at John Knox Road, Monday, Nov. 14 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Lane closures will take place in the northbound travel lanes.
- Motorists will encounter intermittent lane closures Monday, Nov. 14 to Friday, Nov. 18, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on U.S. 319 (Crawfordville Highway) from south of Old Crawfordville Highway to U.S. 98 and from U.S. 98 north to Alaska Way. Construction crews will construct the new southbound roadway and install westbound turning lanes onto Coastal Highway.
For more information follow the Florida Department of Transportation District Three on Twitter @myfdot_nwfl or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MyFDOTNWFL.