Join us for a FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Map workshop on Tuesday, November 10th, 2:00-4:30 pm and get the latest updates on:
- How the recent changes impact construction in Franklin and Gulf counties
- How to determine substantial improvement/damage, the 50 % rule
- What qualifies as a historic structure?
- How to improve our overall community rating and increase savings on insurance
- Upcoming state level changes
- Plus, where to find help when you have questions
Join us for a FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Map workshop on Tuesday, November 10th, 2:00-4:30pm and get the latest updates on: Speakers include Betty Ryals and Shawn Tinsley from Wright Flood Insurance, Amy Kelley from Franklin County P & Z and Danny Hinson from the Florida Division of Emergency Management. For more information contact Anita Grove, Coastal Training Program Coordinator at the Apalachicola National Estuarine Research Reserve at (850) 670-7708 or Anita.Grove@dep.state.fl.us.